Sponsors & Exhibitors
Click here to view the floor plan for the event.
The FIS (Federation of Infection Societies) Conference is a collaboration between all organisations who have an interest in infection across the UK. In 2013, BSAC (British Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy) will host the event on behalf of all societies at the prestigious ICC in the heart of Birmingham.
The inclusive programme features state of the art plenary and parallel sessions, workshops, and much more. The Scientific Programme covers the full spectrum of infection prevention, research, diagnosis and treatment.
Sponsor or Exhibit at FIS 2013 to engage with the largest UK infection audience through:
- Sponsored sessions linked to the Scientific Programme (limited opportunities – booking early highly recommended)
- Your own Meet the Expert sessions in the Speakers Corner
- Unique opportunities for delegate communication before the event
- Infection prevention – feature your product in our “Design infection out” ward in the exhibition area
- A passport competition to encourage delegates to visit every stand
- Ward rounds by a “mad professor” during the break times to encourage delegates to see every stand
The meeting is open to all scientists, researchers and healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with infection.
Registration for the meeting is open NOW and the sponsors pack details are available on request.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming you to Birmingham in November 2013.
Healthcare Infection Society
Horizon Strategic Partners
Rapid Disinfection Services
British Infection Association
For information about sponsorships contact Karen Skelham.
Tel. 01223 234814